This red bird plant tender or aqua spike is made of hand cast ceramics. This red bird plant tenders will help keep outdoors garden flower containers or indoors potted plants watered without constant attention and help to avoid overwatering and soggy soil. To use simply insert the cone shape spike into the dirt and fill the reservoir with water. The soil absorbs water through the porous spike, just refill the reservoir when needed. Plant tenders also help keep plant soil moist while away.
The red bird measures:
- 5 inches tall overall
- 4 1/2 inches long (beak to tail)
- 2 1/2 inches wide (wing to wing)
- 2 inches deep, the opening at top is approx. 7/8 inch diameter
- drainage cone shaped spike is approx. 2 1/4 inches long.
All plant tenders are hand made using clay slip and a vintage casting mold and fired in my kiln. Each piece is glazed by hand and fired in my kiln a second time. All glaze are non-toxic and plant and people friendly.
Made in the USA.
Please keep in mind each piece is hand made and has its own individual characteristics.
ORDER & SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Orders ship from our studio in approximately 2 weeks
- Please allow for transit time after the order ships.
- Ships USPS Mail.