The country style ceramic cream pitcher and sugar bowl set with hand painted Texas wildflowers is from my Field of Bluebonnets Collection. The round country style has a down home feeling. The set is decorated with hand painted Texas Bluebonnets and Indian Paintbrush Wildflowers. This is my original design.
- The creamer pitcher is the a round style shape, the rim is wide and flaired. It measures:
- 3 3/4 inches tall
- 4 1/2 inches wide (from tip of pour spout to edge of handle) 3 1/2 inches diameter at the widest point.
- The base of the creamer measure approximately 3" diameter.
- The sugar bowl is a round style shape with a flared rim at the top and coordinates with the creamer perfectly. It measures:
- 4 1/4 inches tall with lid, (3 3/4" without lid), the opening is 2 1/8 inches diameter,
- the overall sugar bowl is 3 3/4 inches in diameter at the widest point,
- 2 3/4 inches diameter at the base.
- The lid of the sugar bowl is 1 3/4 inches tall X 2 3/4 inches in diameter, the lid fits inside the rim of the sugar bowl.
Each piece of the cream and sugar bowl set is made of hand cast ceramics that is kiln fired. All detail is hand painted and non-toxic glaze is applied with a bursh making it more durable.
Coordinating items available. Food safe and dishwasher safe.
*Each set is hand painted and may vary slightly from the set in the photo.
ORDER & SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Made to Order - Orders ship from our studio in approximately 2 - 4 weeks.
- Please allow for transit time after the order ships.
- Ships USPS Mail.