This orange pumpkin shaped sugar bowl with lid and cream pitcher will help to add a touch of the autumn season to your dining table or tea setting. It also makes a great accent for Halloween or Thanksgiving.
This pumpkin creamer and sugar bowl set is made of slip cast ceramics using a vintage mold. Each piece is kiln fired a minimum of 2 times. The outside of the pumpkins are glazed using a non-toxic matte glaze. This glaze has the color and feel of a real pumpkin, the inside of each piece is washed with an orange-yellow non-toxic underglaze and finished with a glossy lead free glaze. The stems on each piece are finished with a non-toxic specialty glaze. Only the best materials available are used to make this set, it is made in its entirety in my shop located in central Texas, USA.
The pumpkin creamer is round with a detailed vine handle in a realistic green. The creamer measures:
- 5 inches long
- 3 inches wide
- 3 inches tall.
The pumpkin sugar bowl with lid is simple in design measuring:
- 4 3/4 inches tall overall with lid,
- the bowl is 3 3/4 inches diameter,
- 3 inches tall, the lid has a rim that fits inside the sugar bowl.
- The bowl holds a generous amount of sugar.
Both are dishwasher safe for easy care, all glazes used to finish this set are non toxic and lead free.
Please keep in mind each piece is hand made and has its own individual characteristics.
ORDER & SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Made to Order - Orders ship from our studio in approximately 2 - 4 weeks.
- Please allow for transit time after the order ships.
- Ships USPS Mail.