This pottery style ceramic creamer pitcher and sugar bowl set is decorated with hand painted Texas Bluebonnets and Indian Paintbrush wildflowers. This pattern is my original design called Field of Bluebonnets. Each piece is made of slip cast ceramics for uniformity and kiln fired. All design is hand painted so no two are exactly alike. All glaze used on this set is lead free, non-toxic and people and food friendly. The set is dishwasher safe.
- The creamer pitcher is round pottery style. It measures:
- 4 inches tall
- 4 3/8 inches wide (from tip of pour spout to edge of handle)
- 3 1/2 inches diameter at the widest point.
- The base of the creamer measure approximately 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
- The sugar bowl with lid is a round pottery style and coordinates with the creamer perfectly. It measures:
- 4 1/4 inches inches tall with lid, (3 1/4 inches without lid),
- the opening is 2 1/4 inches in diameter,
- the overall sugar bowl is 3 1/4 inches in diameter at the widest point
- 2 3/4 inches diameter at the base. The lid of the sugar bowl is 1 1/4" tall X 1 5/8" in diameter, the lid fits inside the rim of the sugar bowl and has a small “v” slot to allow for a spoon to be left in the bowl. The lid has a ball style knob highlighted in bluebonnet blue.
Coordinating items available.
This set is made in my shop located in central Texas, USA. All materials used to make this set are from the USA.
Please keep in mind each piece is hand painted and has its own individual characteristics. Made to Order.
ORDER & SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Made to Order - Orders ship from our studio in approximately 4 weeks.
- Please allow for transit time after the order ships.
- Ships USPS Mail.