This Handmade Texas Bluebonnet wildflower Wind Chime is made of rolled slab clay, and glass bead accent. All WindChimes are made to order.
This wind chime is an original creation from Jacque Honeycutt. Made of clay each piece is hand rolled and hand cut then hand painted.
The top hanger of the wind chime is a single stem bluebonnet with leaves, it measures:
- 6" long
- 2 1/4" wide.
- Each individual chime vary in length from 1 3/4" long to 3" long. There are different size bluebonnet blooms, leaves for a different tone when the chime rings.
- The chime is approximately 18" long not including the wind catcher, the loop at the top may vary in length.
- Random glass beads accent each strand of the chime.
- Each strand is made of a light weight but durable wire.
Please keep in mind each wind chime is hand made and no two are alike.
ORDER & SHIPPING INFORMATION
- After the order is placed this item ships from our studio in approximately 4-6 weeks.
- Please allow for transit time after the order ships.
- Ships USPS Mail.