This open mouth bird in kiwi green is a plant tender or hydro spike. Made of premium ceramics plant tenders help keep flower garden containers or potted house plants watered without constant attention and help avoid overwatering. To use plant tenders just insert the cone shape spike into the soil and fill the bird shaped reservoir with water. The soil absorbs the water through the porous spike, just fill the reservoir when needed. Plant tenders also help keep plants watered while you are away.
The bird water spike plant feeder measures:
- 4 inches tall overall
- 2 1/2 inches wide (head to tail)
- 2 inches deep, the opening at top is approx. 3/4" diameter.
- The water drainage spike that is inserted into the soil is approx. 1 1/2 inches long.
- Holds approximately 2 ounces of water.
This plant tender is made of hand cast with clay slip and fired in my kiln. Each piece is glazed by hand and fired in my kiln a second time. All glaze is non-toxic.
Made in the USA.
Please keep in mind each piece is hand made and has its own individual characteristics.
ORDER & SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Orders ship from our studio in approximately 2-4 weeks.
- Please allow for transit time after the order ships.
- Ships USPS Mail.