This ceramic speckled color bird is designed to be used as a plant tender or flower watering stake. Ceramic plant tenders help maintain the soil moisture of garden containers or potted plants. They help you keep plants watered without constant attention and help avoid overwatering. Simply insert the cone shaped spike into the soil and fill the reservoir with water. The soil siphons the water through the spike. Simply fill when dry.
- 4 inches tall overall X 2 1/2 inches wide (head to tail) X 2 inches deep
- Opening at top is approx. 3/4 inch in diameter
- Drainage spike that is inserted into the soil is approx. 1 1/2 inches long.
- Holds approximately 2 ounces of water
Plant tenders are hand cast from clay slip and fired in my kiln. Each piece is glazed by hand and fired in my kiln a second time. All glaze used is non-toxic. Made in the USA.
Color is Earthtone speckles.
Please keep in mind each piece is hand made and has its own individual characteristics.
ORDER & SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Orders ship from our studio in approximately 2-3 weeks.
- Please allow for transit time after the order ships.
- Ships USPS Mail.