This ceramic Christmas tree is a Shenandoah Pine with white snow, the tree is decorated with lots of colorful jewel globe ornament lights. This tree is also highly detailed and has lots of character. Overall with the base, tree section and star this tree measures between 9 and 10 inches tall.
The tree section:
- Glazed in lead free green art glaze.
- The snow is a special glaze that is kiln fired - will never change color or yellow.
- The ceramic tree is ‘A’ shape, it is very narrow at the top and flares out wide at the bottom.
- Decorated with plastic round globe color lights - the lights are secured to the tree with non toxic household glue.
- The tree section is "A" shape and mesaures approximately 7 inches tall x 6 inches wide.
- This tree is topped with a plastic snowflake style star, each star is about 1 ½ inches tall.
You have a choice of the color of a plastic snowflake style star, you can pick either a red or gold star. All star colors coordinate with the plastic round jewel color globe ornaments.
- The base is a soft milk glass white, at the very bottom is a border of holly, the design is embossed.
- The base measures approximately 1 ½ inches tall.
- Each base is hand wired with a UL approved fixture. For convenience and ease of operation a dial switch is located on the cord so you can leave your tree plugged in and easily switch it on or off, a 7 ½ watt light bulb is included with each tree.
- All basess are wired with a UL approved light fixture and plug that is standard for electrical systems used the USA. Light bulbs sent with the tree are for USA electrical systems as well.
This ceramic Christmas tree will arrive ready to set up and enjoy. This tree makes a great addition to many Christmas village sets.
Please keep in mind each one is hand made and has its own individual characteristics, the placement of snow will vary on each tree.
ORDER AND SHIPPING INFORMATION:
- This ceramic Christmas tree is Made to Order please allow approximately 4 - 6 weeks for completion of your order.
- Email notice is sent when the order ships, please allow for transit time after the order ships.
- Ships USPS Mail