This small Skull Container and Lid is embossed with a skull design that is highlighted in antique black. This skull canister is great for the kitchen, it is ideal as a sugar bowl, to hold tea bags, as a salt canister, sweetener packets or something special. It is also great for keeping your candy stash safe! This canister can be used in the bathroom on the vanity to hold cotton balls, first aid bandage's, hair bands, your imagination is the limit.
The skulls on the container differ in size and position, there are 6 total. The skulls are around the entire container giving some dimension to the piece. The canister is fitted with a lid.
The canister or container measures:
The lid measures:
- 3 1/2 inches tall
- 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
This cylinder shape container holds approximately 12 ounces, it's a great size for sugar, salt or teabags. The container or lid are made of slip cast ceramics using a plaster casting mold. Each piece is kiln fired to utility use bisque. This container and lid are finished in lead free glaze making them dishwasher safe and food safe, the colors and design will not fade, flake or peel. This container is food safe.
- 2 inches tall from the edge of the inset to the top of the knob,
- 4 inches in diameter, there is a lip that fits inside the top of the inside edge of the container.
ORDER & SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Made to Order - After the order is placed this item ships from our studio in approximately 3-4 weeks.
- Please allow for transit time after the order ships.
- Ships USPS Mail.